Newest Forum Discussions
- Valuation Expo Flash Sale – Today Only! Get $200 off of your Trade Show Pass!
- Valuation Expo Modernization panel
- Replacement Costs
- Our Favorite Crazy Appraisal Stories – Send yours for a chance to be featured!
- The State of the Appraisal Industry
- The UAD and Appraisers
- An Interview with the President of The Appraisal Foundation – David Bunton
- An Interview with the 2021 Valuation Visionary – Scott Reuter
- New Construction Housing and Appraisers
Get involved in the discussion
Around the Web
Increases in year-over-year refinance and purchase loan volume contributed to higher overall commissions for loan originators (LOs) and loan processors...
Will mortgage servicers be overwhelmed by a deluge of foreclosure filings when millions of borrowers exit their COVID-19-related forbearance plans?...
Get to know a critical cohort that will increasingly serve as a backbone for mortgage industry recruiting in the years...
Representatives of Civic Financial Services, Global Strategic, Lima One Capital, Marketplace Homes, Pintar Investment Company, PlanOmatic, Property Loan Exchange, and...
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac have released details about the new refinancing options that they will be rolling out following...
Career Buzz & Press Releases
Quality Control Appraisers Wanted - PST Job Requirements We are looking to fill positions for Quality Control Analysts to complete...
PropMix adds AI powered OneScore valuation complexity and risk assessment automation to the MCA appraisal analytics platform PropMix added OneScoreTM...
Reggora, an appraisal software company that is modernizing residential real estate valuation, today announced the appointment of Jonathan Corr to its...
Bank of America is seeking experienced Staff Review and Field Appraisers to join our growing team! At Bank of America,...
Join a growing company and a group of driven panel members at developing effective partnerships that will continue to improve...