- All submissions must be sent to email@example.com.
- All submissions must include your Full Name and phone number. We will call to notify the winners.
- You may submit all three types of entry but you can only win one free pass per person.
- By submitting your entries in this contest you are giving the Appraisal Buzz permission to republish your work in our publication.
- Winning submissions whose authors are unable to attend can choose to attend Valuation Expo 2016 in place of accepting a pass to Valuation Expo 2015.
- No monetary value may be substituted for contest winning Valuation Expo Passes.
- Failure to comply with submission criteria could void your submission.
Please use the subject line “Valuation Expo April Foolery Contest” in all emails to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submissions created using a digital comic strip generator must email email@example.com and include author’s name and number as well as a complete link to their digital comic strip.
- Submissions that are hand drawn can be scanned into pdf format and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and include authors name and number.
- Submissions that are hand drawn can also be faxed to (443) 859 8217. Please send an email to email@example.com to verify that your fax has been received.
- Submissions can be up to 2 pages.
Online Video Submission
- Submissions must be posted online through a video sharing site. Once they are posted online please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include author’s name and number as well as complete link to online video.
- Submissions posted through Instagram or Vine must tag Appraisal Buzz in their post. Author’s must also email email@example.com and include their user name, full name, and phone number.
- Online video submissions can be up to 5 minutes.
Appraisal Poem Submission
- Submissions must be typed in a word document. The file must be attached to an email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org and include author’s name and phone number.
- Submissions can be up to 300 words.