Quality Control Appraisers Wanted – PST
We are looking to fill positions for Quality Control Analysts to complete appraisal reviews within our traditional appraisal division. Position will be a fully remote position (Home office) working a Pacific Standard Time zone schedule.
The Quality Control Review Appraiser position is responsible for conducting quality control reviews of appraisal reports used by clients to support lending decisions and to meet the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP). Effectively coordinate and manage identified quality issues as well as issues brought forth by the client.
Quality Control Review Appraiser Skills/Requirements
- Thorough and up-to-date knowledge of USPAP
- Ability to work with others in an integrated way to achieve individual objectives as well as organizational goals
- Excellent analytical and communication skills, including verbal and written, and familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Word, Excel)
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to work under time constraints, good interpersonal skills, and high degree of initiative
- Preferred – Appraisal review experience, agency review experience
- Location -Position will be remote (working from home office)
Interested applicants may send resume to: email@example.com