ACCURATE GROUP SEEKS QUALITY CONTROL ANALYST
We’re seeking great review appraisers to add to our already great staff.
The Quality Control Analyst position is responsible for conducting quality control reviews of appraisal reports used by clients to support lending decisions and to meet the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP). Effectively coordinate and manage identified quality issues as well as issues brought forth by the client.
· Must have active appraisal license
· Thorough and up-to-date knowledge of USPAP
· Ability to work with others in an integrated way to achieve individual objectives as well as organizational goals
· Excellent analytical and communication skills, including verbal and written, and familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Word, Excel)
· Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to work under time constraints, good interpersonal skills, and high degree of initiative
· Preferred – Appraisal review experience, agency review experience
· Positions available in our Northbrook, Illinois offices. We will consider off-site (home office) for the right candidate.
Interested applicants may send resume to: email@example.com
Compensation: Salary, Benefits, Vacation, 401K
Accurate Group is a leading provider of real estate appraisal, title and compliance services nationwide and an expert in home equity loans. We combine exceptional service with advanced technology and our proprietary AccurateAudit™ compliance foundation, going beyond a traditional appraisal management company (AMC) to provide banks and other residential and commercial real estate clients with the best combination of speed, accuracy, regulatory compliance and price. With Accurate Group, lenders gain a strategic partner that can help them increase revenues, lower costs and improve compliance across all types of real estate loans, including residential first mortgage, home equity, refinancing and default servicing, as well as all types of commercial transactions.