Appraisal Management Company (AMC) is looking for a motivated sales executives to contribute to the overall goals and growth of the company. AMO fulfills AMC orders on the Mortgage Origination and Servicing groups. We are at the forefront of appraisal regulatory compliance guidance including Interagency Appraisal and Evaluation Guidelines, Dodd Frank, UMDP, USPAP, UCDP, UAD and Federal & State Appraisal Independence Laws. AMO is very active in the areas of Mortgage Banking, financial services and portfolio management. AMO couples unique technology to ensure the product is delivered timely while meeting all of the investor, federal and state regulations. We offer a full scale of Appraisal, BPO, CMA, AVM and hybrid products to ensure clients are provided the most efficient product based on their requirements. Additional services offered: customer service, collections and loss mitigation support.
Job Title: Vice President / Sales Executive, Appraisal Management Company
Reports To: SVP, Sales Manager
Division: Asset Management Outsourcing, Inc. (AMO)
Our ideal candidate will drive new opportunities in the areas of end-to-end customer contact, back office processing services to financial institutions, investors, servicers and other companies in the mortgage and financial services markets. You will have the opportunity to be hands on showcasing cost efficiencies, delivering quality results and enhancing client experience..
About the job
- Develop and cultivate new relationships with leaders in the mortgage servicing industry
- Create and implement sales strategies that quickly give new and existing clients the knowledge and capability they need to differentiate our offering and provide unique solutions for our customers.
- Ability to work within CMS systems and provide business updates
- Attend industry AMC events and conference to build qualified opportunities
- Present sales information to Senior Leaders to ensure we have a unified approach
- Initiate top caliber sales approach with a high emphasis on mortgage servicing and origination opportunities
- Work with sales team on marketing initiatives
- Solid communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Expand value proposition driving improved customer penetration
- Ability to grow a sales pipeline and solid network call leads
- Ability to travel nationally, including Puerto Rico 75%
- Extensive residential real estate experience required with strong understanding of valuation services and products provided by the company
- Existing AMC Product pipeline
- Preferred experience consists of being a licensed appraiser however will consider Appraiser trainee with in-depth comparable real estate experience
- 3-5 years working directly with valuation clients, appraisers, and real estate brokers.
- Ability to evidence working in an industry selling AMC Products
- Experience working in a commission-based compensation program
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Sales experience in URAR Appraisals, AVMs, CMA, BPO, and hybrid products required
- Experience with mortgage servicing including collections and default requirements
- Familiarity with AMC operations
- Understanding of AMC Regulations/Operations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent time management skill and the ability to work from home
- Strong presentation skills
For immediate consideration, please apply here.