Calling all Residential Staff Appraisers!
Join an established team built by appraisers and help us grow our valuation services. We have opportunities across the US and working remotely from home!
Enjoy the flexibility of the appraisal industry and the benefits of a Fortune 500 company.
StreetLinks Lender Solutions, an Assurant company, provides benefits that include: 401K matching program, employee stock ownership, tuition reimbursement, employee referral bonuses and paid time off. We offer a competitive salary with an attractive incentive plan. We reward performance that yields high levels of customer service, and quality. StreetLinks Lender Solutions offers an innovative and differentiated suite of valuation solutions and appraisal services for the mortgage industry nationwide.
At StreetLinks, we believe in producing valuation solutions that are exceptional in quality and service. With the support of Assurant, we continue to expand and enhance our valuation services.
As a Staff Appraiser, you will be responsible for the timely and accurate completion of various forms of real estate valuations and reviews for associated lending transactions.
Apply now and let us tell you more about this opportunity!
Key responsibilities include:
- Completion of field appraisals with associated duties
- Communication of process milestones
- Participate in regular meetings with Leadership to identify regional trends, discuss opportunities and develop objectives based on direction
- Identify and escalate critical service related client concerns and/or outdated/incomplete order information to Client Advocate
- Actively Certified Residential Appraiser meeting the qualifications of all state-level appraisal management company registration acts
- No current or pending disciplinary action for any state
- No revocation without reinstatement for any state
- No prior disciplinary that resulted in suspension, denial, revocation, that has not been subsequently be reinstated – appraisal, real estate, or lending related licenses
- 5 years appraising experience
- Mortgage lending experience/knowledge
- National desktop appraisal review experience
- Geographic competency of all real estate-related trends associated with the appraisal/valuation process
- Must demonstrate strong evaluation and analysis skills, excellent attention to details, team player, high energy, and self-starter
- Demonstrate strong analytical ability required to review quantitative and qualitative data and render professional judgments based upon USPAP and client guidelines
- Ability to communicate both orally and written, speak clearly and persuasively; listens and gets clarification;
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Proficient with industry-standard appraisal software
- Ability to process confidential information and consistently perform with a high level of customer service
- Proficient in operating a computer and other office equipment, such as multi-line telephone, computer printer, copy machines, fax machines, etc
- Occasional holiday shifts may be required based on business needs
- Airplane and automobile travel may also be necessary, sometimes with short notice
- Must adhere to all safety rules and regulations
- Can operate office equipment and cameras
Regular schedules will be provided by manager (Weekends required based on business needs.)