First American Mortgage Solutions brings expansive Valuation offering to real estate appraisal industry’s largest conference
—Fully integrated suite includes appraisal products, hybrid and alternative valuations, state-of-the-art appraisal technology, and innovative data and analytics—
SANTA ANA, Calif., March 17, 2017 – First American Mortgage Solutions, LLC, a subsidiary of First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF) and leading provider of solutions covering the entire residential loan spectrum, will showcase its end-to-end valuation offerings encompassing appraisal solutions, technology, data and analytics at Valuation Expo. The conference, which takes place March 18-20 in Orlando, Florida, is the real estate appraisal industry’s largest gathering of valuation professionals, including appraisers, lenders, vendors and regulators.
“Our collective capabilities amount to an unprecedented valuation offering previously unavailable to lenders, servicers and appraisers that will help set industry standards for quality, accuracy and speed,” said Kevin Wall, president of First American Mortgage Solutions. “The introduction of First American Staff Appraisals marks the completion of our integration of Forsythe Appraisals, as well as a major milestone in our continued journey to become bigger, better, more innovative and valuable to our customers.”
First American Mortgage Solutions’ single-source valuation solution combines a fully integrated suite of appraisal products, hybrid and alternative valuations, state-of-the-art appraisal technology, and unparalleled breadth and depth of data and analytics. Additionally, First American has significantly bolstered its data foundation across a variety of categories, including reaching an industry-first milestone of 100 percent coverage for U.S. property ownership data, launching the industry’s largest, nationwide homeowners association (HOA) database, and expanding the company’s property tax database nationwide.
First American’s Mortgage Solutions will showcase its comprehensive valuation suite in Booths 7-10 at Valuation Expo, including the company’s:
- Traditional Appraisal Solutions: Whether clients prefer a one-stop Appraisal Management Company (AMC) service, or seek the benefits of direct engagement with appraisers, First American Mortgage Solutions has options:
- First American Appraiser Network: Featuring a nationwide network of qualified valuation experts through the company’s AMC, First American Appraiser Network.
- First American Staff Appraisals: Clients have access to seasoned staff appraisers in 50 key markets through First American Staff Appraisals (formerly Forsythe Appraisals).
- Alternative and Hybrid Solutions: Reports that combine the expertise of real estate professionals and support from the industry’s leading data repository to provide highly customized valuation solutions in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Appraisal Technology: Highly scalable appraisal software solutions through ACI, backed by analysis-driven tools and industry expertise. The cloud-based and enterprise software applications provide a streamlined approach to managing forms, rules and data, while operating with audit-ready transparency and compliance.
- Valuation Data and Analytics: A full suite of instant data products, automated collateral risk tools and the ACI Sky™ Review web-based platform help clients gain a 360-degree view of properties and their surrounding areas to expedite the appraisal review process. Clients also have access to real-time market data (e.g. property and homeowner information, including property transaction deed and mortgage coverage, as well as recorded document images) for increased appraisal quality and accuracy.
About First American Mortgage Solutions
First American Mortgage Solutions, a part of the First American family of companies, provides comprehensive solutions for residential lenders and servicers covering the entire loan spectrum. First American Mortgage Solutions, together with First American’s broader capabilities, serves as a single source for title and settlement, data and analytics, fraud and verification, regulatory compliance, valuation and collateral risk, quality control, fulfillment services, and default services. More information about First American Mortgage Solutions can be found at http://www.firstam.com/mortgagesolutions.
About First American
First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF) is a leading provider of title insurance, settlement services and risk solutions for real estate transactions that traces its heritage back to 1889. First American also provides title plant management services; title and other real property records and images; valuation products and services; home warranty products; property and casualty insurance; and banking, trust and investment advisory services. With revenues of $5.6 billion in 2016, the company offers its products and services directly and through its agents throughout the United States and abroad. In both 2016 and 2017, First American was recognized by Fortune® magazine as one of the 100 best companies to work for in America. More information about the company can be found at http://www.firstam.com/.
# # #
First American Financial Corporation
First American Financial Corporation