The Multifamily division of Freddie Mac is seeking a Multifamily Appraisal Sr who will review MF real estate appraisals among other duties listed below.
- Review multifamily appraisal reports for audit, compliance, loan origination and/or asset management purposes adhering to USPAP standards and Freddie Mac requirements.
- Assist in the oversight of the identification and management of third party appraisers.
- Recommends changes to internal policies and establishes procedures that affect immediate organization’s operation.
- Keep abreast of new technical and regulatory changes related to multifamily real estate valuation.
- Works on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends and professional appraisal industry standards, methodologies, and techniques.
- Independently determines and develops appropriate approaches to appraisal issues.
- Work is evaluated upon completion for adequacy in satisfying objectives.
- Often performs project leadership role.
- Typically has 5+ years of directly related experience.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience.
- General Certified appraiser status.
- Candidate toward, or completion of, the MAI appraisal designation
- Evaluation of the candidate’s experience and professional competency may include a submission of an appraisal report and/or appraisal review report as part of the interview process. However, do not submit any appraisal or review materials with the application.
To apply, please visit: www.freddiemac.jobs
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.