The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) has released its year-end ranking of commercial and multifamily mortgage servicers’ volumes as of Dec. 31, 2020.
At the top of the list of firms is Wells Fargo Bank, with $712 billion in master and primary servicing, followed by PNC Real Estate/Midland Loan Services ($668 billion), KeyBank ($326 billion), Berkadia Commercial Mortgage LLC ($303 billion) and CBRE Loan Services ($264 billion).
Among servicers with retained or purchased servicing of U.S. mortgaged, income-producing properties:
- Wells Fargo, PNC/Midland and KeyBank are the largest primary and master servicers for CMBS, CDO or other ABS loans;
- PGIM Real Estate Finance is the largest for credit company, pension funds, REITs and investment fund loans;
- Wells Fargo, Walker & Dunlop and Berkadia are the largest for Fannie Mae loans;
- Wells Fargo, KeyBank and PNC are the largest for Freddie Mac loans;
- Lument Capital, Greystone and Walker & Dunlop are the largest for FHA and Ginnie Mae loans;
- JLL, CBRE and NorthMarq for life insurance company loans; and
- Wells Fargo for loans held in warehouse
PNC, CWCapital Asset Management and KeyBank are the largest named special servicers.
Wells Fargo, PNC and MetLife Investment Management are the top servicers for loans held in own portfolio, U.S. mortgaged, income-producing properties.
PNC, Berkadia and SitusAMC are the top fee-for-service primary and master servicers of U.S. mortgaged, income producing properties; Wells Fargo, Trimont Real Estate Advisors and KeyBank rank as the top master and primary servicers of other types of commercial real estate related-assets located in the U.S.; and SitusAMC, CBRE and Mount Street are the top primary and master servicers of non-US CRE-related assets.
For the complete rankings, click here.
The post MBA: Wells Fargo Tops List of Commercial Mortgage Servicers appeared first on MortgageOrb.