The mortgage lending environment is in the midst of evolving from legacy products and processes, to a more streamlined model. For example, traditionally, residential appraisers have been responsible for physically inspecting the homes that they are appraising. Based on changing policies and service level expectations, the appraiser of the future will rely upon a qualified independent third-party to complete the physical inspection, while the appraiser focuses their energy on analysis and report
- Provides desktop appraisal services for lending institutions in compliance with USPAP, as well as any other applicable state/federal guidelines.
- Leverages core valuation skill sets and prior field experience as a real estate appraiser to accurately determine current market value of a given subject property.
- Continually develop knowledge of market trends and property values in the division’s lending area.
- Provide feedback to management for continuous improvement to appraisal systems and software.
- Consistent Volume
- Only desktop assignments
- No sitting in traffic
- No driving comps
- No physical inspections
- No consumer interaction
- No client interaction
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Active Appraiser license or certification as required by state’s regulatory agency
- Active state license or certification.
- Must be in good standing with the states in which appraiser is performing services.
- Must have ability to analyze and reconcile real property data, draw sound conclusions, summarize
- and document results.
- Must be able to deliver clear and understandable finding.
- Must be detail oriented and self-motivated.
ABOUT OUR ORGANIZATION
Since 1980, Mueller Reports has been providing data collection and business intelligence solutions for
insurance carriers and financial institutions. As a current leader in the industry, we are committed to
delivering the most reliable information with the best possible time service.