AMC Client/Vendor Manager
This is a leadership position with the leading nationwide Appraisal Management Company in the bifurcated appraisal product space. This Client/Vendor Manager would handle panel management of our contractor appraisers and data collectors along with communication with our clients regarding our products and service levels. This position requires prior experience working in a leadership role within an AMC, exceptional attention to detail and excellent communication skills. This position will be remote, but will be reporting through our Northbrook, Illinois office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Appraiser and data collector panel management.
- The ongoing training of panels including training for new products.
- Analyze panels to determine where recruitment is necessary.
- Analyze average turn-times and SLAs to determine geographic areas of struggle to focus recruitment efforts.
- Understanding and ensuring client SLA expectations are met on a monthly basis.
- Join and participate in client service calls.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills are imperative.
- Ability to work as a self-motivated individual performer on confidential information.
- Must possess critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to maintain a positive and professional attitude when interacting with clients and co-workers.
- Five years of experience working within an Appraisal Management Company or similar experience with traditional or bifurcated appraisals.
- Associate degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school is a plus. Experience or Military experience in lieu of degree is acceptable.
- An active real estate appraisal license is a plus but not required.
- This position will have strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail and thoroughness.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Accurate Group provides appraisal and title services to real estate finance providers nationwide. We combine exceptional service with advanced technology and our proprietary AccurateAudit™ compliance foundation to provide banks, credit unions and loan servicers with the best combination of speed, accuracy, regulatory compliance and price. With Accurate Group, lenders gain a strategic partner that can help them increase revenues, lower costs and improve compliance across all types of real estate loans, including mortgage, home equity, refinancing and default servicing.
Accurate Group is a national, full service settlement services provider with offices in Independence, OH; Northbrook, Il; Houston, TX; and Charlotte, NC. Services include residential and commercial real estate valuations, title insurance, closing and escrow.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year