Immediate opening available:
Vice President of Sales
Northeastern Appraisal Associates is seeking a motivated individual to drive sales of our services to various lending clients throughout the nation. For over 35 years, our Appraisal and Appraisal Management Company has a built a strong reputation for providing high quality and exceptional customer service to our clients.
Reporting directly to the company president, the Vice President of Sales will be expected to acquire new clients, evaluate existing client relationships for growth opportunities, and maintain extensive knowledge of the current market.
An ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Possess high professional standards and ethics.
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience selling services to financial services markets.
- Experience with mortgage finance and appraisal management operations.
- Fully versed with current compliance, rules and regulations affecting lending institutions and appraisal management companies.
- Experience with using a sales CRM.
- Ability to manage complex projects and demonstrate empathy to customer demands.
- Ability to plan and organize daily activities and operate both independently and as a team player.
- Willingness to travel for client appointments and sponsored events.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess computer skills with Microsoft suite of software, web browsers and mobile devices
Compensation will be offered as a base salary with commission-based sales. Benefits package includes paid time off, 401k, health insurance, and expense reimbursement.
Interested individuals can apply by sending a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org