Saturday , 23 January 2021

The Challenge of the Regulatory Environment; ALTA’s Opinion of “Know Before You Owe”

By Rob Chrisman

Posted To: Pipeline Press

Whether you’re upper class, middle class, lower class, or drinking class, do you really think the distribution of wealth is somewhat widespread? Think again. According to the latest , soon the top 1% around the world will own more than the other 99% – and that is probably not the best of situations for political and economic stability… About a month ago I was at a Christmas party and someone who works outside banking and lending asked, “So what ever happened to Lehman Bros , did they ever figure all that stuff out?” I know, 2008 feels like a long time ago….that is, unless you’re a Lehman RMBS bondholder. As some may know, right before the New Year the bankruptcy court approved a protocol (RMBS Claim Protocol) for the RMBS Trustees and the Lehman estate to resolve claims related to R&W…(read more)

Forward this article via email: Send a copy of this story to someone you know that may want to read it.

Via:: The Challenge of the Regulatory Environment; ALTA’s Opinion of “Know Before You Owe”

      

Comments

About Mortgage News Daily

Mortgage News Daily

Check Also

The Richest Appraiser in Babylon

If you’ve not read “The Richest Man In Babylon” by George S. Clason, stop reading …