The residential appraisal process is undergoing a major transformation. Valligent Technologies is at the forefront of these changes and ensures the best interests of the appraiser are preserved. “Bifurcated” appraisals – outsourcing the vital inspection to an unknown provider, is a significant risk to the appraiser. Valligent utilizes highly trained, experienced employees to complete the inspection and work closely with our staff appraisers to develop an extremely thorough and accurate appraisal, every time. This approach supports the lending community’s desire for a faster, more efficient USPAP compliant appraisal without increasing errors and risk to the appraiser.
There are many distinct advantages of this approach to Valligent appraisers:
- Higher annual compensation with generous base salary and bonus plan
- Regular, 40 hour work week
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- $3,000,000 in E&O insurance coverage
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, 401k, sick pay, and vacation pay
- Very limited field work
- Positive, technology-oriented, fun company culture
Although we are expanding rapidly, there are only so many staff positions available (Los Angeles, Orange, Sacramento, Miami/Dade, for now). To learn more about how you can be part of this exciting transformation of the appraisal profession, please contact Eric Martin email@example.com.