At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. We focus on three key risk areas: credit risk, operational risk and market risk. We help our management and Board of Directors identify and monitor risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and take appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
Corporate Credit is responsible for independently overseeing the management of credit risk exposures (including monitoring and reporting on aggregate credit exposures across groups, legal entities, geographies, and jurisdictions) and the quality of credit risk management practices across the company. This oversight extends to all phases of a loan’s life cycle, including origination, underwriting, risk analysis, approval, documentation, boarding, monitoring, loss recognition, modification, and collection activities. Corporate Credit is responsible for delegating and/or removing credit and investment approval authorities to the lines of business.
Independently balances a mix of appraisal and review backlogs, determines scope of report needs, and performs appraisals while meeting quality, service and production expectations.
Appraises single-family residences, condominiums, construction to perm, acreage, 2-4 unit and vacant land regardless of transaction amount.
Completes exterior and interior inspections, full and desktop appraisals, and appraisal reviews – regardless of transaction amount.
Understands and adheres to USPAP, Wells Fargo appraisal standards and regulatory guidelines.
Develops meaningful, supported, and accurate value opinions on all appraisals assignments.
Proficient in analyzing data using computer technology.
Analyzes and evaluates market trends and provides meaningful conclusions.
Solves complex appraisal problems using recognized appraisal methodology.
Maintains knowledge of technology to enhance field efficiency
- 2+ years of valuation experience
- Certified Appraiser
- Knowledge and understanding of real estate valuations and titles
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) skills
- Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of team members and management
- Ability to provide strong customer service while processing complex transactions and performing extensive research to resolve complex customer issues
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Good reporting skills
Other Desired Qualifications
Reliable transportation and ability to travel within territory
A valid state-issued driver’s license
- Ability to drive
- Must have use of two hands or functional equivalent
- Ability to climb up and down stairs
- Ability to walk up and down sloped terrain and to bend
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time