The Allterra Group is hiring a new Media Director. We are looking for enthusiastic detail oriented people who know the industry.
Allterra Group LCC publishes the Appraisal Buzz email newsletter, twice a week, to over 70,000 subscribers. The Appraisal Buzz print magazine is published twice a year with a minimum target of 30,000 for each publication.
The media director would be responsible for managing all content, edit the submissions, and arrange interviews with industry leaders. The media director would also be responsible for our social media and would work closely with the marketing team for Valuation Expo.
This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills. We’re seeking an expert email marketer expected to develop and track email campaigns. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic to ensure our click rates support our sales team. You must also be able to manage our social media accounts by implementing strategies and tactics that grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and active fans and promoters of our company. Regular surveys and polls and exploration of other media platforms would also be the responsibility of the media director.
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests.
- Collaborate with our designer and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of our audience.
- Grow our brands by providing an action plan to implement an established marketing plan encouraging site traffic, through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
- Optimize our marketing through email, content, and social channels.
- Evaluate our analytics to ensure a high conversion rate from our marketing activities.
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence.
- Create sharable content focused on specific networks to spread both our brand and our content.
- Manage and stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines.
- Manage various email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends.
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of our email sends.
- Coordinate the content of our semi-annual magazine from content collection to final edit.
- Edit content of both our bi-weekly newsletter and semi-annual magazine content to ensure proper grammar, spelling and message.
- Organizing meetings with writers to discuss and plan the features for web and print.
- Rewriting, editing, proofreading and subbing copy to ensure it is ready to go to press.
- Attending relevant events and conferences.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Experience producing content for the web and print, as well as channel-specific knowledge.
Extensive understanding of Microsoft office suite
- Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Photoshop, Dreamweaver, and InDesign
Applicants should email resumes to email@example.com